Wednesday, April 20, 2005

So many days

The weather is so beautiful. Must walk everywhere! I can't believe how gorgeous Spring is in the Valley. I hope it's gorgeous sometime wherever we end up going for the Peace Corps. Speaking of Peace Corps, apparently I need two fillings. And my dentist's assistant is having a meeting with me at 2pm on Friday to discuss what needs to happen. Is it me, or is it weird that she called and set up a meeting on Monday for Friday? I know they can't do dental work that requires anesthesia at the dental clinic. What does it all mean?

On a more exciting note. It is very possible that soon, very soon, I will be moving to the BIG SIDE OF THE HOUSE!!!! My life long dream will be fulfilled for almost 4 months. Go figure. But it means I need to rent the small side of the house. Who wouldn't want to live in a beautiful newly remodeled kitchen?

And yesterday I started a diet.

Jim leaves for the PCT Friday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home